For all appointments please call
HCA contact line +442070794344
Other questions are best dealt with by email: email@example.com
For technical medical questions email David on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr David Game, HCA Diagnostics Centre, The Shard, St Thomas Street, London SE1 9BS
David is registered with all the main Health Insurance Providers in the U.K. and is committed to their fee structure e.g. BUPA "fee-assured".If your policy covers the consultation, investigations and treatment there will be no extra charges.
Patients who are self-funding should contact David for a quotation.
As a guide David's Consultation fees are usually:
New patient £250-275 for 30-45 minute consultation
Follow-up £200 for 20-30 minute consultation
Please note that in addition to the Consultation fee, you will be expected to pay hospital fees e.g. for blood tests, scans or inpatient stay. You may be asked to pay in advance.
(2) Information storage: David uses the Practice Manager Software for medical notes which contains your personal information and confidential medical information. This is held securely according to data protection and GDPR regulations.
(3) Information storage: Occasionally request forms will be held on encrypted data sticks which conform to FIPS 197 which is approved by the NHS and is GDPR compliant. These files will be deleted as soon as the request has been submitted.
(4) Communication with you: By supplying your email address to David you have agreed to the transmission of general and medical information. As of May 25th 2018 all clinic correspondence will be password protected. David will supply the password during the consultation or by separate email.
(5) Communication with you: David uses the HCA email system which stores emails securely. All emails sent via @londonnephrologist etc are forwarded directly to the HCA system.
(6) Communication with you: when requested paper letters can be sent to you. This is the exception and email correspondence is preferred.
(7) Communication with your GP when requested by you, clinic letters will be emailed (preferred) or posted to your GP. If email this will be using a secure NHS server.
(8) Communicaiton with other healthcare professionals: this is frequently required for other opinions and investigations. David uses only email for this and all personal data will be password protected.
(9) Communication with David's billing company: David uses Medical Billing and Collection to arrange payment from you and/or your private medical insurer. Transfer of your personal information will be your contact details, nature of appointment, investigation or procedure and fee payable. Medical information will not be shared and any email correspondance will be password protected.
(10) Communication with private medical insurers: David is occasionally asked for more detailed medical information by your insurance company in order to verify the validity of your claim. If this happens, David will confirm with you and any information disclosed will be sent securely. Your insurers will have their own privacy policies.
(11) David will not share your information with anyone apart from those mentioned above.
(12) If you have any queries about this please email: email@example.com
Click on address for links:
Outpatient Clinic and Inpatients:
(6th Floor Southwark Suite)
For all private patient appointments please call HCA contact centre
+44(0) 20 7079 4344
See Fees and contacts tab